We are Open!!
Cleaning and Disinfection Services Available to learn more Call us at (845) 644-4033 or email us at email@example.com
Haven Property Solutions is deemed an essential service provider in the Hudson Valley Area of New York State and Northern New Jersey, we are working to improve public health via Mold Remediation, Asbestos Removal, and our Cleaning and Disinfection services to include Air Duct Cleaning.
What we are doing to slow the spread:
- We have moved our office staff to work from home status.
- Reduced our use of PPE by purchasing reusable washable coverall, (to be used where ever possible) we want to ensure our front line workers have the need PPE all the while ensuring our workers safety and that our or clients.
- We have added a stand alone service for Cleaning and Disinfection
- This service we recommend for Nursing Homes, Camps, Daycare Centers, Restaurant and Offices soon as they are ready to open. Contact us for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Includes a misting of EPA approved disinfectant as well as a complete wipe down of horizontal surfaces.
- Using Only Covid-19 EPA-N listed products in our disinfection processes.
- Enhanced our Air Duct Cleaning Service to include only Covid-19 EPA listed products.
- We are offering discounted rates of 15-20% OFF our standard rates until the stay at home order is lifted.
CDC recommendations for you:
- Wear a face mask in public, for instructions Click Here or copy and past this link: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/prevent-getting-sick/diy-cloth-face-coverings.html
- Clean you hands Often
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds especially after you have been in a public place, or after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol. Cover all surfaces of your hands and rub them together until they feel dry.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands
- Practice Social Distancing
- Stay at least 6 feet (2 meters) from other people
- Do not gather in groups
- Stay out of crowded places and avoid mass gatherings
- Stay Home if you feel sick.
- Clean and Disinfect surfaces at home and in your business often! (We can help contact us for more information at email@example.com )
For More information visit the CDC website or copy and paste the following link: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/prevent-getting-sick/prevention.html
We want to thank our front line partners and we wish a speedy recovery for all those affected by this virus. Ultimately we are in this together, we are doing our part in the efforts to help you do your part.